Amplifying the Energy of the Chakras
Chakras are the subtle energy centers of the body. The ancient Indian Yogis understood the nature of the subtle energy which drives all biological function. They called these centers Chakras which literally means wheels. Those who see energy often perceive the chakras as spinning with a wheel-like appearance.
This subtle energy is most commonly referred to as chi or prana and it is the animating force behind all living things. Physiologists who search for a purely physical explanation of all biological activity are on a fools quest, like a man dissecting a piano in order to find the concerto hidden inside. The mystery is vast.
Curious about Energy Healing?
Sign up to receive a free 35 page excerpt from the book: Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal
Discover the secret principles behind energy healing: Life Force Energy, Resonance, and the Science behind Energy Healing
Sign up here! You'll receive a link to the Free Download in a welcome email after you sign up.
Somewhat like Dr. Abraham Maslows Hierarchy of Needs which moves from survival, to sex, to emotional well-being, etc., the chakras have a similar hierarchy.
- The first chakra at the base of the spine vibrates with the energy of safety and security.
- The second chakra across from the genitals holds the energy of sex, procreation and creativity.
- The third chakra at the solar plexus carries the energy of emotional expression.
- The fourth chakra at the heart vibrates love.
- The fifth chakra is at the throat and holds the energy of communication.
- The sixth chakra is at the third eye between the brows and holds energy for insight, awareness and wisdom.
- The seventh chakra is at the crown of the head and and helps us open to our spirituality.
Using Chakras for Healing
Most people who are familiar with the chakras do not realize that you can activate and amplify the energy of the chakras to assist yourself and others for the purpose of healing. Since energy follows thought, when you put your attention into the chakras, you are also bringing energy there. Since breath carries the life-force energy, breathing may also amplify the energy. When you have learned to link powerful body awareness exercises with focused breathing, and vortex the chakras, the energy you generate becomes remarkable.
Free Introduction to Energy Healing
Free Audio Recording