Become a Self Created Health Instructor and inspire others with your love, knowledge, technique and passion.
Using Self Created Health Informally
- Working on Yourself. When issues arise, Self Created Health can help you remain emotionally honest. You can use your own body as a barometer for how well you are processing your emotions. If you notice symptoms coming back, take a moment and reflect. Is there an aspect of the situation you previously processed that hasn’t been dealt with?
The choice to open these doors (to emotional causation) is an individual one. People have to make that choice for themselves. It is about self responsibility.
- Informally Helping Others. If you have family or friends who are open to discovering their emotional causations, you can help them INFORMALLY. How? By sitting down with them and asking them the discovery questions. Use the guidelines for being an effective helper. Once emotional causation has been reached, you can offer verbal guidelines for releasing the emotions involved, so that they can complete Step 2 in the SC technique. After that, you can talk briefly about Steps 3 through 7. These are informal conversations with family or friends but NOT paid clients or formal sessions.
Using Self Created Health Professionally
- Self Created Health (Sc) and Virtual Self Created Health (VS) are Quantum-Touch Workshops, and all rights to the use of its name are strictly limited. Self Created Health Instructors are the only individuals who can advertise, promote, or otherwise reference Self Created Health services. This includes but is not limited to referencing Sc on websites, brochures, business cards, biographical entries, videos, social media, advertisements, etc.
- Only Self Created Health Instructors can practice Self Created Health professionally, i.e., facilitate the Sc process with clients. In order to use Sc professionally, you must successfully complete the Sc Instructor Certification process. This means that even if you are certified to practice or teach QTL1, QTL2 or Supercharging, you cannot teach Self Created Health or conduct Sc private sessions unless you are also certified by Quantum-Touch Inc. as a Sc Instructor.
- Self Created Health Instructors and Self Created Health Trainers are energy healing professionals, not mental health professionals. This means that Sc Instructors are coaches or facilitators skilled in helping their clients move themselves through the 7-step self-help process of Self Created Health. Sc Instructors are not counselors.
Step-by-Step Self Created Health Instructor Certification Requirements
Step 1: Complete successfully 4 Self Created Health classes.
It is highly encouraged that at least two of these workshops be in-person workshops. (Copies or scans of your Sc class certificates must accompany your Sc Instructor Application Form.)
Step 2: Become Certified as a Level 1 Instructor
Self Created Health Instructor Candidates must already be teaching Level 1 Quantum-Touch successfully. This means that they are:
- certified by Quantum-Touch, Inc., to teach Level 1 and in good standing with Quantum-Touch, Inc.
- practicing Quantum-Touch professionally
- using Quantum-Touch routinely in daily life.
Step 3: Teach a minimum of ten (10) Quantum-Touch Level 1 workshops
Teaching a minimum of ten Level 1 workshops ensures that future Sc Instructors have a firm grasp of the principles and practices of Quantum-Touch Level 1 and its importance as a foundation for all Quantum-Touch techniques. It also means that future Sc Instructors are experienced in facilitating Quantum-Touch workshops.
Step 4: Complete the Self Created Health Instructor Application Form and send to QTHQ, along with a $200 application fee.
- The application will go through a review process. Quantum-Touch Headquarters will talk with a few of your Level 1, Level 2, Sc or Supercharging Instructors. This will help QTHQ assess your readiness to proceed.
- You have one year after submitting your application to complete the instructor certification process.
Step 5: Select a Sc Instructor Trainer and complete the Self Created Health Instructor Candidate Interview.
For those candidates who have been cleared by QTHQ to be considered for the Self Created Health Training Program, the next step is to select a Sc Trainer and be interviewed by them.
Click here to find your Sc Trainer.
Our Trainers are a group of highly experienced and successful Sc Certified Instructors worldwide who have been approved by Quantum-Touch, Inc. to support you in your goal of becoming a Sc Instructor.
Once the Trainer has agreed to work with you, schedule and complete the one-hour interview. After the interview, Quantum-Touch Headquarters will notify you whether or not you are eligible to proceed to the training phase.
Step 6: Complete the Sc Curriculum Training class - 6 hours working one-on-one with your Sc Trainer
This class is 6 hours of detailed content reviewing the curriculum of Self Created Health workshops (online or in-person). It includes working with the Sc Instructor Manual, Sc Student Manual, sample Scripts for Discovery, and class practice. Also included: Sc logistical requirements (commissions, policies, procedures, etc.) and monitoring student practice sessions in class. Sc protocols for conducting private Sc healing sessions are also explained (with Guidelines for Conducting Sessions, liability waivers, intake forms, etc.)
The fee for the Curriculum Training Class is $1000 USD, payable to Quantum-Touch, Inc. before the start of the training. This is a non-refundable fee. Your Trainer will complete an evaluation at the end of the Curriculum Training Class, and QTHQ will notify you about your eligibility to proceed to the next step.
Step 7: Practice teaching Self Created Health.
After QTHQ has given you permission to continue Sc Instructor Training, the next step is for you to practice teach a Self Created Workshop with your Trainer. Simply enroll in an upcoming Sc class your Trainer will conduct (register as a repeat student paying 50% of the full registration price). During the workshop, you will be asked to teach certain curriculum topics. You will also assist in monitoring class practice sessions, answering questions, etc.
After the class, your Trainer will complete an assessment of your practice teaching and send it to QTHQ.
Step 8: Complete 4 monitored Self Created Health private healing sessions (25 hours) for a fee of $2,500 USD payable to QTHQ at the beginning of this step. This fee is non-refundable.
Each Self Created Health private session is actually 5 hours, separated into three meetings: 2 hours for the first meeting, 2 hours for the second meeting, and a final 1 hour follow-up. These segments are spaced apart to give the client time to process privately.
In this step, you will participate in four (4) Self Created Health sessions (for a total of 20 hours). The additional 5 hours is for you and your Trainer to meet after client sessions for discussion and questions.
- Session #1 – Trainer conducts all five hours while you observe. (5 session hours + 75 minutes of de-brief and discussion as needed)
- Session #2 – Candidate conducts all five hours while Trainer observes and steps in if needed. Client completes an evaluation form at the end of the final meeting and sends to the Trainer. (5 session hours + 75 minutes of de-brief and discussion as needed)
- Session #3 – Candidate conducts all five hours while Trainer observes and steps in if needed. Client completes an evaluation form at the end of the final meeting and sends to the Trainer. (5 session hours + 75 minutes of de-brief and discussion as needed)
- client #4 – Candidate conducts all five hours while Trainer observes and steps in if needed. Client completes an evaluation form at the end of the final meeting and sends to the Trainer. (5 session hours + 75 minutes of de-brief and discussion as needed)
Trainer completes an evaluation form at the end of this step as to the Candidate’s readiness to conduct solo practice sessions and sends it to QTHQ.
Step 9: Complete 2 solo Self Created Health private healing sessions (10 hours without Trainer).
This is when you work one-on-one with a client during all 5 hours. This not only gives you practice conducting a session, it also cultivates your ability to bring Sc clients in. You can request a de-brief with your Trainer after a client meeting, if needed. Both you and your client will complete an evaluation form after the last meeting. The form is sent to your Sc Trainer.
Step 10: Final 1-hour Interview with Trainer, for a non-refundable fee of $200 USD payable to QTHQ.
The Trainer reads the reviews of your solo Sc sessions and gives you feedback. You will also discuss your readiness to become certified. Then both you and your Trainer will complete a final evaluation form and send it to QTHQ. Quantum-Touch Inc. staff will read all evaluations and decide on certification status.
Step 11: Sign a Sc Instructor Agreement and return it to QTHQ.
Candidates who are granted Self Created Health instructor status will be emailed an Instructor and Ethics Agreement for Self Created Health. This document sent out from Quantum-Touch Headquarters outlines the responsibilities and contractual agreements required of Self Created Health instructors. All instructors must sign this digital form and return it to Quantum-Touch, Inc.
Step 12: Pay a one-time certification fee of $200 USD to QTHQ. This is a non-refundable fee.
Upon receipt of all requirements at the Quantum-Touch Main Office, please allow 2-3 weeks for certification. Certification from Quantum-Touch is required prior to the scheduling of your first Self Created Health Workshop or Professional Session. Students will only receive course credit from Certified Quantum-Touch Instructors.
All fees, terms and conditions of application for becoming a certified instructor are subject to change and are at the discretion of Quantum-Touch, Inc. Completion of the instructor requirements does not guarantee or entitle certification to any individual. All inquiries and submissions are subject to a review and approval process by Quantum-Touch, Inc.