Become a Level 2 Instructor Trainer
- Must be a current Level 1 Instructor Trainer in good standing with Quantum-Touch Headquarters (QTHQ).
- Must have trained a minimum of 3 Level 1 instructors
- Must have taught a minimum of 10 Level 2 classes
- Must have taught a minimum of 40 Level 2 students
- Must have successfully completed Supercharging and Self Created Health workshops.
- Complete and file rosters, forms & payments for all Quantum-Touch classes they teach within the timeframe required by QTHQ (within 30 days after the last day of the workshop).
- Pay QTHQ fees promptly
- Answer requests from QTHQ promptly
- Maintain an up-to-date profile for NCBTMB (for US instructors only)
- Should be able to speak, read, and write English (to be able to communicate well with QTHQ and complete curriculum paperwork).
Application and Training Process
- Once all the above criteria have been met, the L2 instructor who is interested in becoming a L2 Instructor Trainer sends in a QTL2 Instructor Trainer Application Form along with a non-refundable $200 USD application fee to QTHQ.
Headquarters will review the application and either accept or reject the application. If approved, the Trainer Candidate will move to the training phase of the process.
Trainer Candidate will pay QTHQ > a non-refundable $750 USD training fee. Then Quantum-Touch Headquarters will provide a list of approved trainers with whom the Candidate can train.
- Trainer Candidate will select and contact his or her preferred trainer. If the trainer is available to work with the candidate, together they will schedule the training session. It can be held either in person or online. This session is expected to last approximately three hours. (Please note: if an online meeting is scheduled, both trainer and Trainer Candidate must have audio and video equipment in good working order, high speed internet, etc.)
- Once the training session has been successfully completed, Trainer notifies Quantum-Touch Headquarters that the Trainer Candidate has completed the training.
- Headquarters will send the Trainer Candidate a Level 2 Certified Instructor Trainer Agreement which he or she must sign and return. For certification to be complete, the Trainer Candidate must also pay a one-time Certification fee of $300 USD to Quantum-Touch Headquarters.
To Maintain Instructor Trainer Status
- All Certified Level 2 Instructor Trainers need to be actively engaged in teaching Level 1 and Level 2 in order to maintain Instructor Trainer status. This keeps our trainers current and in contact with others in their community.
A Certified Level 2 Instructor Trainer must teach in each calendar year:
- a minimum of three (3) Level 2 Quantum-Touch workshops AND
- a minimum of eight (8) Level 2 students (cumulatively)
These are actual workshops held and taught. Workshops posted on the Quantum-Touch website but not taught do not count.
- Should a Certified Instructor Trainer not meet these minimum requirements, QTHQ has the right, at its discretion, to remove TRAINER status from the Certified Level 2 Instructor
- Either Quantum-Touch Headquarters or the Certified Instructor Trainer may end the Level 2 Certified Instructor Trainer Agreement at any time by written notice.